Key Advert Facts
- Council Licensed: Yes
- Microchipped: No
- Neutered: Yes
- Vaccinations Up-to-Date: Yes
- KC Registered: Yes
Full Advert DetailsThere are 8 kittens are ready to go home on 10th April. Two mums are home cat. Dad is my friend’s cat who is register in both gccf and tica active cat. HCM clear. Gonna feed them raw food once they are able to eat. Mums are feeding fish and chicken soup everyday. Eating raw food. Sufficient nutrition for kittens.
Mums are blue point, dad is seal point. So the kittens colour need to be confirmed later. Only boys left! When they are leaving, will come with cat raw food, litter, dried chicken treats, and mums used blanket or something else.
Before they leave, they will be done for first vaccination, worm and flea treatment, vet checked and microchip.
New home requires:
- Feeding high quality food, not food from Tesco or other grocery shop pls, raw food will be the best
- have pet experience will have advantage, cats are not toy for kids!
- spending time with your kitten, you are the only person they know.
- Need to have enough space for them, ppl who have no enough space or finance are not considered (need some proofs)
They have no papers!!! Home pets only.
No time waster. £100 will be charged for deposit. Once you have confirmed, will be sending pictures update every week. Will not lower price❗️£1200 each
Pls message me or email me only if you are interested and you accept the price.